Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some signs I'm getting older

1) I really like cooked mushrooms. I used to hate them.
2) When someone called my office yesterday to say that her husband has passed away, I can this close to crying. It was so sad!
3) I realized I don't like the Disney channel any more.
4) I actually take the time to weigh my options about things.
5) Also, I don't just read everything with words. I just pick the ones that I deem worth my time.
6) I sleep all the time (nothing new, I'm just stating a fact).
7) And (drum roll, please) I even eat raw mushrooms. And (mostly) like them. Ipes!

2 comments:

Chasms Lady said...

Mushrooms? You joking? Wow, you're more grown up than I've gotten! Yeah, and reading everything with words, too ... should I try growing up some more? ;)

Little Jo Sleep said...

Nah, it's way over-rated, this whole "taking time to choose things that are worth it" thing. I liked it better when I read everything.