Friday, May 21, 2010

Yes, I've been busy

I haven't been neglecting my blog for no good reason, trust me. Things have been a tad hectic in my corner of the world.

But, on the plus side, I found this nifty little poem the other day!

Whatever you are working on,
Engage in it with zest,
Because your work is for the Lord
And He expects your best!

I thought it was good, especially since I felt like I was working on too many things to engage fully in any of them, so it was a good reminder. Plus, I like the word "zest." It's one of those words that make you sort of sparkle your eyes, yes?

And that, my friends, is all I have time for.

2 comments:

Rena' said...

I knew it wasn't the Rapture. Glad to see you back:)We are Zestfully spring cleaning today.

Little Jo Sleep said...

Spring cleaning is always much better with zest. =) Glad to be back!