Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Now I can die happy

I found it. The library I want to get married in. It's always been sort of a family joke that I'll end up getting married in a library (in addition to making the happy husband sign an agreement about living close to a library, haha), but seriously, it could happen. It's not really big enough for a wedding of my family's caliber, but I can work something out I'm sure.

It's near to where I work (I mentioned it one day and everyone else at the office was stunned that there was a library around here) and it's attached to the park, which means the grounds are really nice. It's RIGHT on a lake, and there are big glass windows that face the lake, and it's just gorgeous. It's winter now, so they have a fireplace burning every time I go in there, and it's just remarkable.

I was telling my friends of this discovery, and everyone was encouraging me to find the man so it can all happen until my cousin remembered that I've decided to become a nun! So, we worked it out and decided that I could take my vows of nunhood at the library. I don't know what vows of nunhood are, or whether or not I could take them not in a church or convent, but if it's kosher, I'd so take them at that library.

Ahh, pipe dreams.

No comments: