Monday, June 14, 2010

Patience

Has anyone ever read or watched Character Builder books from the Agapeland people? Because when I was a nanny I used to watch the little dramatized book versions thereof, and sometimes I think back to those and consider what good lessons they are.

For instance, right now, I'm not finding much in the way of patience. I'm actually a little irritable, to tell the truth, and I keep thinking of those Agapeland lessons and pondering that I should be more like a little child.

(Side note: I have been solidified in everyone's minds as a little child, but I'm talking more spiritually than mentally.)

I need to view things and actually think, first off, "What would Jesus do?" I need to think, "But I should love everybody!" I need to want to share, not just feel obliged.

Oh for the traits of a little child.

No comments: