Thursday, December 2, 2010

200

Today is the second day of the month.  Two.  A nice number.  Most especially since today is (drum roll, please) my 200th post!

Can you tell I have nothing to say?

Except that (wait for it!) I gave my two weeks' notice at my job (!) and the Lord immediately gave me something new with which to occupy my time.  I knew He'd provide something.  And I feel peace about it.

So happy December 2, my friends.  May the next two hundred posts find you well, and at peace.

4 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Wow, big news!

Firefly said...

SWEET! Been praying about that for ya.
Yes, there IS something oddly nice about the second of the month...

Chasms Lady said...

Cool! I'm glad for you. You know, the best career choice and all ;)

Little Jo Sleep said...

Thanks all. I'm slowly working towards that other career choice, but it might be some time in coming. But two more weeks and I'm free!