Friday, December 10, 2010

The Bible in 50 words

This was another forward I got, but I thought it was a fun read!  I'd love to see a picture book of this...  It would be a good journey through the Bible for youngsters.  And those of us who just love to read picture books!

"God made
Adam disobeyed
Noah flooded
Abraham started
Joseph ruled
Jacob fooled
Bush speaking
Moses leading
Pharaoh balked
People walked
Sea divided
Tablets guided
Promise landed
Saul freaked
David peeked
Prophets warned
Jesus born
God walked
Love talked
Anger crucified
Jesus died
Resurrection morning
Spirit adorning
Word spread
Jesus wed"

3 comments:

Firefly said...

Reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar_k8JjVWQA

Rena' said...

Neat, I will forward also:)

Little Jo Sleep said...

I got a chance to see that YouTube clip--it was hilarious!