Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Eutychus Catchers

I've decided, by the way, that life would be a lot more interesting if screens on windows were now just called "Eutychus Catchers."  I think there's really a slogan opportunity in there.  Perhaps one of the big companies can use the idea for a nifty slogan?  Pella Windows, undoubtedly, would appreciate the suggestion.  I mean, think of how much more fun it sounds!

I, for one, am going to train myself to put on the Eutychus Catchers in the spring, and take then off in the fall whence cometh time for storm windows.  I keep my Eutychus Catcher in my closet in the winter, so it's easily found come spring.

I just like to say Eutychus Catcher, really.  A tad longer than "screen," but entirely worth it, I'd say.

2 comments:

Chasms Lady said...

I guess it's about time for me to put a Eutychus catcher up in our LR window ... I had one little munchkin seemingly determined to be like Eutychus yesterday, and another who, like a thief or robber, used it as access to the house -- with very muddy shoes, right onto my couch!! But I do so love how much more open the window feels without it, and we don't worry too much about bugs around here, so I've taken off many of them :)

Little Jo Sleep said...

Oh, I can just imagine him doing that--your poor couch! On the plus side, it's a known fact that the couches are getting elderly. : )