Friday, April 13, 2012

Traveling dreams...


Do you ever just think it would be awesome to officially have a bohemian (wanderer?  adventurer?  vagabond?  sign me up) lifestyle and just travel hither and yon?  Honestly, that's basically what I do already (I mean, I DO travel kind of a lot, let's be honest), but sometimes I see signs like this and think, "Shanghai?  I've never been there!  I must go!"

Which only reminds me, of course, that there are places I could be going to help people instead of for my own enjoyment.  And people at home who need help.  And all kinds of things I could be doing in between that wouldn't cost so much money.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why not become a flight attendant? On your lay-overs you could do the missionary bit and your job would take care of the flight + give you an income!

Little Jo Sleep said...

50 bonus points for thinking of what should have been obvious, but hasn't been suggested before. Well done!