Friday, April 27, 2012

Finally, a solution

I have a very sweet younger sister.  Everyone in my family (also, pretty much anyone in my whole life) knows that I don't know my left from my right.  So my dear younger sister decided she'd help solve the problem by giving me... socks.


Isn't that brilliant?  Now (as long as I put them on the correct foot) I can always just kick up a heel a read the bottom of my foot and viola! I know which foot is which.

And yes, I've included two photos, even though they're pretty much identical, because do you have any idea how hard it is to take a photograph of the bottom of your feet?  It's hard.  I'd say you should try it, only (as I said) it's hard, and unless you have a reason to take such a photo, it's probably not worth it.  So anyhow, behold, another picture of the bottom of my feet.