Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow, I'll wake up to a breakfast of coffee cake (best EVER), and write a Thanksgiving essay (family tradition. I pretty much write one every day leading up to Thanksgiving, though), and my mom will read my siblings and I the story of the First Thanksgiving. We'll run around the kitchen for a while, trying to make sure everything is in order, and then I'll sit down (Lord willing) with my family, though just a small portion thereof, and eat turkey (well, they'll eat it, I'll abstain due to my extreme distaste of turkey), potatoes, and other such Thanksgiving-ly food, and we'll muse over how much it is that we have to be thankful for.

That's all. Amazing that that one paragraph sums up my favorite day of the year.

2 comments:

Rena' said...

If you don't care for Turkey or Potatoes then what Lord Willing:) will you be eating tomorrow?

Little Jo Sleep said...

Veggies, pumpkin log, rolls, and potatoes. I love potatoes!