Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Things that keep me busy

No sooner did I comment to my friend Rachel that I was finally blogging again then I pretty much stopped blogging. To my credit, I've been busy. We passed the anniversary of my brother's ex-birthday, we passed my birthday, I went away for a long weekend (Columbus Day is a holiday in my books!), and in general, have been sleeping a lot.

Being a year older doesn't feel different at all, I'm not going to lie. It never does, but since this was a monumental year, one that required me to renew my license and such, I though perhaps it was as big a deal as everyone said.

Not so much.

Anyhow, it's all good. Each day brings new blessings, each day brings new challenges. Seems to, anyhow. It's a good feeling, knowing that no matter where life takes me, or what it hands me, I've got the Lord on my side. Whom shall I fear? Yeah, that's what I thought.

1 comment:

Rena' said...

Happy Late birthday!