Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yes, I am obsessive

When my new boss was interviewing me, he decided I was tightly wound to the point of OCD. Well, there are some things that I am sort of OC about. A lot of things, actually. (I've decided that saying OCD is just wrong. How could I be "disorder" about anything? I don't understand that statement.) And I just realized that he might be even more correct than he thought.

After my first full day of work (I didn't want to count chickens before they hatched and do this prior to having at least a full day under my belt), I came home, went into my tasks in Gmail, and checked "get a job" off of my to-do list. Now you tell me, is it normal to have "get a job" on ones to-do list? Is it normal to remember it's there, and then check it off? I'm not sure, obviously, since I only live one life (I may be OC, but I'm not bi-polar, thankfully), but I was just remembering my weirdness and decided that maybe somebody could enlighten me on the rules of to-do listing.

Though this bodes well for my job, since apparently one of the things I'm supposed to do is successfully finish to-do lists. That's cool, lists are right up my alley.

No comments: