Friday, April 23, 2010

Right on

I'm right-handed. Mostly. Sometimes I write backwards and such, and I never know the difference between my right and left hands, but everyone tells me I'm right handed. Which, interestingly enough, means I probably chew more often using the left side of my mouth.

I'll have to check that out.

But that reminds me: did you know that your left lung is smaller than your right lung? That's just so the heart has a little more room, but still, how cool is that?

When I hear things like thing I just find it so remarkable that people often don't believe in the miracle that is life. How could we just happen? There's no such thing as uber-smart robots just falling out of the unknown and being able to function at the level of humans. Any level, really. I just don't understand.

Whatever the case is, I know I'll be paying far more attention to which side of the mouth I use to chew from this point forward. Who knows, maybe it'll confirm that I'm secretly left-handed after all!

No comments: